Do you and your partner often have little arguments that turn into serious fights? Do you often struggle financially to get by?
Fights are common in most relationships. However, these often highlight the underlying issues that areIf you are unable to highlight destroying the harmony between you and your partner. These could be financial problems, trust issues, miscommunication or even intimacy related issues.. If left unaddressed these problems could lead to further fights and discord in the relationship.
Take this quiz to find out, “What is your biggest relationship issue?”
1. Do you feel that both of you have similar goals for the future?
A. I'm not sure
B. No, not really
C. We do, but only sometimes
D. Even our immediate goals don’t align
2. At what moments do you miss your single life the most?
A. When i don’t feel understood
B. When I’m not sexually satisfied
C. When I feel our future goals don’t align
D. When there is lack of trust
3. What attracts you in the opposite sex?
A. Our connection with each other
B. Our sexual chemistry
C. Our similar circumstances
D. Our ability to depend on each other
4. What is your favorite genre of music?
A. Pop music
B. Sensual music
C. Techno music
D. Classical music
5. Can you see a future with this person?
A. Not really
B. No, we lack chemistry
C. Only if we can align our dreams for the future
D. No, not at all
6. How often do you spend quality time together?
B. Very often
7. What is one of the important rules in your relationship?
A. We don't have rules
B. We need to have sex at least three times a week
C. Always stay under budget
D. No friends of the opposite sex
8. How does your partner make you feel?
9. What do you think is one of the biggest problems in your relationship?
A. Trust issues
C. Lack of sex
D. Financial problems
10. If your partner takes their phone to the restroom, what do you think they are doing?
A. Listening to music
B. Chatting with another man/woman
C. Online shopping
D. Facebook stalking their ex
11. How often are you intimate with one another?
C. Very often
12. When you look at your other friends’ relationships, what do you think?
A. They love each other more than we do
B. They have more and better sex than we do
C. They have more money than we do
D. They don't have as many issues as we do
13. You and your partner are in separate rooms. What are you doing on the�computer?
A. Talking to a friend
B. Looking at photos of my ex
C. Online shopping
D. Reading my partner's emails
14. What do you and your partner often talk about?
B. Intimacy problems
C. Money problems
D. People we find attractive
15. If you could change one thing about your partner, what would it be?
A. His personality
B. His skills in bed
C. His income
D. His friends (of the opposite sex)