The risk of divorce is higher for some couples as compared to others. There are multiple factors influencing your chances of getting a divorce, such as a large age difference or drug addiction. Answer these questions to find out how likely it is for your marriage to dissolve!
1. For how long did you live together before marriage?
A. 5 years or more
B. 3 to 5 years
C. 1 to 3 years
D. Less than a year or not at all
2. Does either of you smoke?
A. Both of us are heavy smokers
B. One of us
C. If one of us smokes, they do it occasionally
D. None of us
3. How many alcoholic drinks per day do you two consume?
A. At least 3 drinks each of us
B. 1 to 3 drinks
C. 1 drink
D. None or just at social occasions
4. How many marriages have you had before the current one?
A. One (me or my partner)
C. Two, each of us
D. At least one, each of us
5. Does any of you have children from a previous relationship?
A. We both have one or more children from previous relationships
B. We both have one child from a previous relationship
C. One of us does
D. None of us does
6. Do you agree on the number of children you want to have?
A. We strongly disagree
B. We disagree but are working to find a solution
C. We slightly disagree but both are willing to compromise
D. Yes, absolutely
7. What is your financial situation?
A. We are poor and barely get by
B. We could do better
C. We are mostly satisfied
D. We have no worries and afford everything we need
8. How old were you when you got married?
A. 25 years old or less
B. Older than middle age
C. Middle age
D. 26 to middle age
9. How satisfied are you with your relationship?
A. Not satisfied
B. Moderately satisfied
C. Mostly satisfied
D. Very satisfied
10. Are your parents separated or divorced?
A. Both mine and his/her parents are divorced
B. No, but their marriage is falling apart
C. Just one of the parent couples
D. No, both parent couples are still together