The risk of divorce is higher for some couples as compared to others. There are multiple factors influencing your chances of getting a divorce, such as a large age difference, drug addiction, or commitment issues. Answer these questions to find out if your marriage is falling apart or not!
1. For how long did you live together before marriage?
A. 5 years or more
B. 1 to 3 years
C. Less than a year or not at all
2. Does either of you smoke?
A. Both of us are heavy smokers
B. One of us
C. If one of us smokes, they do it occasionally
3. How many alcoholic drinks per day do you two consume?
A. At least 3 drinks each of us
B. 1 to 3 drinks
C. None or just at social occasions
4. How many marriages have you had before the current one?
A. One (me or my partner)
C. Two, each of us
5. Do any of you have children from a previous relationship?
A. We both have one or more children from previous relationships
B. We both have one child from a previous relationship
C. No or one of us does
6. Do you agree on the number of children you want to have?
A. We strongly disagree
B. We slightly disagree but are working to find common ground
C. Yes, absolutely
7. What is your financial situation?
A. We are poor and barely get by
B. We are satisfied but could do better
C. We have no major worries and can afford everything we need
8. How old were you when you got married?
A. 25 years old or less
B. Older than middle age
C. 26 to middle age
9. How satisfied are you with your relationship?
A. Not satisfied
B. Moderately satisfied
C. Mostly satisfied
10. Are your parents separated or divorced?
A. No, both parent couples are still together
B. Both mine and his/her parents are divorced
C. No, but their marriage is falling apart
11. Do you feel you two are living separate lives?
A. Not at all
12. How do you feel when you’re with your spouse?
A. I feel happy
B. I feel good/usual
C. I feel a bit irritated
13. How often do you have meaningful conversations?
A. Very often
14. Do you talk about your spouse with others?
C. I have nothing to discuss about them
15. How is your sex life with your partner?
A. It's good
B. Not bad but it cold be better
C. It's not existent