1. How is your sex life?
A. We still have sex, but she doesn’t seem to enjoy it like she used to
B. It seems like she avoids being intimate in any way
C. We don’t have sex, and I don’t even want to try because she looks so uninterested any time I see her
2. Do you still go out of your way to do things that you know would make her happy or that you know she enjoys?
A. Not really, I guess life has just gotten busy
B. I try, but she doesn’t react how she used to. She seems annoyed when I try
C. No, because it looks like my existence just frustrates her in general
3. Is she proud of the person you have become?
A. I think so, but I guess I have been focused a lot on myself and haven’t really made her a priority because I was focused on other things
B. She used to be, but suddenly things changed
C. No, she has tried to tell me for a long time that I may be moving in the wrong direction or losing my way, but I haven’t really paid attention to that
4. Does she ever tell you that you treat her differently now than you did when you first got married?
A. Sometimes. Maybe I should have listened
B. She seems to be the one treating me differently
C. Yes, but she doesn’t understand how busy I am sometimes and how demanding life can be
5. Are you and your wife struggling financially?
A. Somewhat, but we get by
C. Yes, it is a constant struggle
6. Has either of you been unfaithful in your marriage?
A. Not that I know of
B. I think she is cheating now
C. Yes, in the past
7. Who manages most of the household duties?
A. We both do
B. I feel like recently I have been doing most of it
C. She has done most of the cooking/cleaning/shopping/child care
8. What is your communication like with your wife?
A. Just routine communication, but it doesn’t seem like she’s ever excited to talk to me or goes out of her way to communicate
B. Most of our communication is arguing over stupid things
C. We barely communicate anymore
9. Do you feel like your wife cares about you and your feelings?
A. I think she cares about me, but I am honestly not sure anymore
B. No, if I try to confront her about it, she always finds a way to try to turn it around to me
C. No, she doesn’t ever consider me or my feelings with how she is acting. It seems like she is just living her life as if I don’t exist
10. Does she try to spend time with you?
A. We do spend time together, but it is not like it used to be, and sometimes I feel like it’s just routine without enjoyment
B. She spends a lot less time at home in general and seems like she avoids me when she does get home
C. No, not at all