Sometimes the spark from the relationship dissipates before you even realize it. That’s a sign of a “boring relationship” and maybe a sign that something new needs to happen. There are a few signs of a boring relationship, and we’ll go over what these are; and at the end of this quiz, you’ll be able to figure out if your relationship still has that spark or if something needs to change. Take this Is My Relationship Boring quiz and find out:
1. Do you and your partner still have sex often?
A. No, I shy away from sex more these days with him
B. Yeah, but I find it kind of lackluster
C. Yeah, even though it’s similar, I enjoy it
2. Do the little things your partner does irritate you?
A. Sometimes, but I don’t hold it against them
B. Nah, we all have our quirks
C. Yeah, and it’s annoying!
3. Do you prefer to spend time with your friends and family more than them?
A. Nah, friends are great, but I love him
B. Yeah, they’re so much easier to be around
C. Yeah, but I know I can come back to him
4. Are you attentive towards your partner?
B. Sometimes I forget
C. Not as much as I used to be
5. Do you want to learn more about your partner?
A. Yes, even though we’ve been together for a while, I'm always learning new things
B. Not as much as I used to
C. No, I don’t find them interesting
6. Do you go out together?
A. Yeah, we still have dates
B. Yeah, and I just look at my phone most of the time
C. Nah, we spend more time at home
7. Do you see your future with them?
A. Yeah, I sure do!
B. Yeah, but I'm not sure what it is
C. Honestly, I don’t know the answer. I don’t think so
8. Do you want to change the relationship?
A. Yeah, change is good, but only healthy ones
B. I don’t know for sure
C. Nah, I'm too comfortable with what we have now
9. Do you talk about little things still?
A. Yeah, he loves to hear about my day
B. Yeah, but only cause we’ve always done that
C. I’m starting to run out of what to say to him
10. Do you like touching your partner?
A. Yeah, it makes me happy
B. Yeah, I find it comforting
C. Not as much as I used to