Is your relationship a relationship built on love, lust, or just a loser? How could you know for sure? Do you sometimes wonder if you are really in love or not or if your relationship is worth all the time and energy you put into it? It could be hard to tell the difference when you are in it, but there are definite signs that could tell you what type of relationship you have. While love is a deeper and more genuine feeling, lust is primarily based on physical attraction. That doesn’t mean there is no way lust can turn into love eventually. If it’s a loser, you’re wasting your time. Take this quiz now to find out if your relationship is love, lust, or loser!
1. How do you feel when you are spending time together?
A. Like we can’t keep our hands off each other
B. Like there is something missing or things are quite right
C. Like I am the luckiest person in the world
2. How does your partner usually respond when you get upset about something?
A. Usually comforts me and tries to make me feel better
B. They think I am sexy when I get upset. So, it usually leads to sex
C. They don’t really respond or complain that I am upset
3. How do you feel about having sex with your partner?
A. Like it is a beautiful expression of love and affection that we share
B. Like it is passionate and intense
C. Like I am obligated
4. What do you normally do on a date night?
A. Do something romantic that we both enjoy so we could spend time together and enjoying each other’s company
B. We usually end up sneaking off to have adventurous sex somewhere
C. We don’t really have date nights much
5. What do you like most about your partner?
A. Just the person they are and the person they make me when we are together
B. Their looks
C. I am not really sure
6. What do you think your partner likes most about you?
A. They love every part of me; the person that I am
B. My looks
C. I am not really sure
7. How do your nights together usually end?
A. We usually end up lying,,, together, deep in conversation about life and the future
B. We usually have sex
C. We go to sleep
8. Do you talk about marriage or having any children?
9. How does your family feel about your partner?
A. They love my partner
B. They don’t really know each other too well
C. They have mixed feelings
10. When you think about your future, do you see them in the long term?
A. Yes, definitely
B. I am not sure
C. Unless things change, I really don’t think so