1. Do you have a hobby or the time to professionally perfect yourself?
A. No, there is no time or space for me to progress while I'm in a relationship.
B. Yes, I have many hobbies and I love to learn new things.
C. No, my partner does not approve of me spending time doing things without him.
D. Yes, but in the end, it comes down to only to activities that I can do at home.
2. How does your partner react when you disagree about something?
A. He is angry and suspicious if I think or do something on my own.
B. He respects my opinion, even if it is opposed to his.
C. He likes everything to be his way.
D. We are talking and trying to find a compromise.
3. Do you and your partner hang around with other people?
A. Only with my partner’s friends or my friends that he likes.
B. Yes, whenever we have time we love to hang around with other people.
C. We rather spend time together at home.
D. That is rare, for some special occasion or with special people.
4. Has your partner ever tried to abuse you physically or emotionally?
A. Emotionally yes, and some very minor scuffles.
B. He had outbursts involving throwing things towards other people, but not me.
C. No. Never.
D. He is temperamental but he would never hurt me.
5. Has your partner ever tried to manipulate your feelings?
A. Yes, he does it all the time.
B. Yes, especially when I want to break up.
C. No. Never.
D. Yes, but I don’t think he was trying to do that.
6. Does your partner often have emotional outbursts?
A. Whenever I oppose him.
C. Yes, he has a bad temper.
D. Not often but when he does, we remember it.
7. Does your partner/husband act strange when you need emotional support?
A. Yes, he never supports me.
B. He supports me all the time.
C. Yes, he rarely recognizes when I need his support but it's not his fault.
D. He is never there for me. I can not count on his support.
8. Does your partner make you feel guilty, often for no reason?
A. Yes, he tries to convince me that everything is my fault.
B. No, that never happens.
C. Yes, he makes me feel guilty sometimes.
D. I feel guilty, but it is not his fault.
9. Do you have friends apart from your relationships?
A. No, I have lost touch with all the friends that I had before I started dating him.
B. Of course, I have many friends.
C. I do have friends, but we are not so close anymore.
D. No, my partner is my best friend.
10. How does your partner act when you are happy?
A. He ignores it and instead tries to draws attention to himself
B. He is happy too.
C. He tries to put me down.
D. A bit jealous and deprecatory.