Are you worried that your husband might be a sociopath? A sociopath is an antisocial personality that doesn’t show empathy, lacks remorse, and tends to exploit relationships. They may frequently get into fights and break the law, causing chaos in the lives of those around them. Relationships with a sociopath can be taxing as you might feel that the connection is lacking somewhere. They might lie frequently causing you to doubt everything that they do or say. Here, we’ll try to help you figure out more about your partner and if it’s time for you to find ways to protect yourself. So, take this quick ''is my husband a psychopath'' quiz and find out now!
1. Does your husband have a history of abuse and behavior problems?
A. Yes, he has
B. I’m not sure
C. No, he does not
2. Does your husband take responsibility for his mistakes?
A. No, my biggest mistake is expecting him to take responsibility for things
B. No, but it's not a big deal. It is common for husbands to blame their wives.
C. Yes, he’s great about that
3. Is your husband capable of emotional connections?
A. I think so
B. Yes, he is good at it
C. He’s terrible at that
4. Does he talk about himself in a grandiose way?
A. Yes, and it drives me crazy
B. Not much
C. Actually, no
5. Does he respect your accomplishments?
A. Yeah, all the time
6. Does he use his confidence and charm to get what he wants?
A. Yes, he uses these to control the situation and othersrn
B. No, I guess
7. Can your husband empathize with other people’s feelings?
8. Is your husband incredibly selfish and vain?
9. Does your husband often ruthlessly manipulate others?
A. All the timern
B. Not really
10. Did he get into legal or criminal trouble when he was a teenager?
B. Oh yes
C. Kind of