1. Do you have a substantial amount of money or assets that you want to protect?
A. Yes, I want to maintain my wealth
B. No, I don’t have much to offer financially
C. I have some nice things that I really value
2. In the event of a divorce, how do you believe things should be divided?
A. Everything should be evenly split
B. My ex should get nothing from me
C. My ex should get everything
3. If someone wanted you to sign a prenuptial agreement, what would you do?
A. I would completely understand, and I would agree to sign it
B. I would be offended and not want to sign it
C. I would end the relationship entirely if I had to sign a prenup
4. Have you been financially taken advantage of by a partner before?
A. No, but I want to ensure that I never will be
B. Yes, and I refuse to let it ever happen again
C. No, and I’m not worried about it ever happening
5. How much do you trust your partner when it comes to money?
A. I trust them completely
B. I trust them somewhat
C. I don’t view them as trustworthy when it comes to money
6. Is your potential spouse able to be financially stable on their own without anyone else’s support?
A. Yes, they are great with money
B. No, they need some assistance
C. I am not sure
7. How often do you and your partner disagree about finances?
B. All the time
8. Do you believe in sharing everything in a marriage, or do you want to keep some things separate?
A. Share everything
B. Keep some things separate
C. I really don’t know
9. Do you have family money or valuables that you would eventually inherit?
A. Yes, I do
B. No, I do not
C. I am unsure
10. Do either you or your spouse have a significant amount of debt that you want to be protected from?
A. Neither of us have significant debt
B. I don’t know
C. Yes, we have some debt