1. Do you feel happier daydreaming about the perfect partner?
C. Only when it’s calm around the house
D. Not really
2. Are you lonely?
A. Yes, very lonely
B. Yes, sometimes
C. It's possible
D. It happens sometimes
3. Do you like dating people at long distances?
A. Yes, especially on facebook
B. Sometimes but it never lasts
D. In rare cases, yes.
4. What stops you from physically cheating on your current lover?
A. Nothing to be honest
B. Your lack of finance
C. Your lack of self-esteem
D. You don’t know
5. Is your current lover taking you for granted?
D. It’s rare but it does happen
6. Do you have a toxic relationship?
A. Yes, definitely
C. It can be toxic sometimes
D. It’s tiresome, not toxic yet
7. Do you enjoy this imaginary relationship emotionally?
D. Most of the time
8. Do you feel having an imaginary lover is a desperate cry for change?
C. It’s rare but you’ve felt this way many times before
D. Not really, it’s more like therapy
9. Do you enjoy this imaginary relationship more than the real one?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, because you are in control
C. Yes, because it’s more intense
D. You like both the same way
10. How long do you plan on having this imaginary relationship?
A. As long as you want
B. As long as it makes sense
C. As long as you feel like being in the clouds
D. You don’t know.