1. Do you criticize your husband’s flaws?
A. I don’t want to but I do all of the time.
B. Sometimes, but I don’t know why.
C. On occasion but I apologize afterwards.
2. Do you pay attention to your husband?
A. We do things together but aren’t fully engaged in each other
B. We tend to do our own thing and not pay attention to each other
C. When we are together, we are paying attention to each other.
3. Do you leave arguments unresolved?
A. They aren’t always solved right away but they are solved in due time.
B. We don’t usually solve our arguments
C. Sometimes we solve them, but sometimes we don’t
4. Do you often think about your bad experiences with your husband?
A. That’s all I think about
B. A mix of the good and the bad
C. Time to time, but not often
5. Do you feel heard by your husband?
A. Not all the time but most of the time
B. I don’t feel like he listens to me ever
C. Yes I feel heard when I talk to him
6. Is your husband excelling while you are not?
A. Yes, I feel he is excelling and I am being left behind.
B. No, I don’t feel like either of us is achieving more than the other.
C. Sometimes I do but I am proud and happy for him
7. Do they provoke you even when they aren’t trying to?
A. On occasion but not to a great extent.
B. Yes, they say normal things but I find them annoying.
C. Only when I am in a bad mood.
8. Do you find yourself regretting your relationship?
A. All of the time
C. On ocassion
9. Do you still want to be intimate with your husband?
A. If I’m in the mood, yes.
B. It’s rare but yes.
C. I would rather not.
10. Do you intentionally do things to make your husband upset or angry?
A. Only if he makes me angry
B. Yes, I do
C. I don’t try to make him angry intentionally