Breakups are a bottomless pit. Perhaps almost every person of adult age has experienced it one way or the other. Breakups are no fun and will never be fun in the foreseeable future. Another thing that’ll never be fun is questioning yourself whether you did the right thing breaking up with your boyfriend.
Having regrets post breakup could either be a good sign or a bad one. Coming to terms with whether breaking up was a better or worse choice can help you navigate the closure point.
Wondering if breaking up with him was a mistake? Take this ‘ Did I make a mistake breaking up with him quiz’ to put your mind at ease.
1. Are you optimistic about your future?
A. Yes, I have ever since
B. I’m quite uncertain about it
C. I am really cynical
2. How much do you enjoy doing things without him?
A. I’m pretty much okay doing things without him
B. Sometimes I do
C. It’s difficult concentrating on things without him
3. How productive has breaking up made you?
A. I believe my life has greatly improved
B. Things are inconsistent
C. Things have been downhill since
4. Has your relationship with others improved post break up?
A. Yes, it certainly has
B. It’s been like that since
C. It’s retrogressed
5. Do you compare your ex with others?
A. No, I don’t, and I don’t think I ever will
B. I may, if I get the chance
C. I always do this
6. Are you learning things about yourself that you know you would have never learned if you were still with them?
B. Not really
C. I'm still stuck
7. Was your partner putting the effort into changing ?
A. No, he wasn't
B. Least effort
C. Yes, he was working hard on himself
8. Do you feel pain and sadness when you think about it?
A. Not at all
B. Yes, but sometimes
9. Did you lose yourself in the dating process?
A. Yes I did
C. No I still feel same
10. What was the feeling after the breakup?
A. I had a deep feeling of peace
B. I was overwhelmed with mixed feeling
C. I deeply wished I had not broken up