Are you not intimate with your spouse lately? It’s common to run through a dry spell once in a while, but when does it become alarming? Many such thoughts pass through your mind when it feels like your sex life is deteriorating. rnTake this are you in a sexless marriage quiz and find out if you should be worried about your sex life or it’s just a phase that will be over.
1. Do you agree that sex is important to be happy?
B. It seems so
2. When you have sex, does your partner seem distant?
3. Do you withhold sex after a fight?
B. Only after a major fight
4. What is your gender?
5. What is your idea of a good sex life?
A. Sex once per month
B. Sex once per week
C. Sex everyday
6. How often do you think about sex?
A. Every day
C. Almost never
7. If your partner hurts you, how long does it take you to forgive them and get back into bed?
A. A month
B. A week
8. How long you have been together?
A. More than 19 years
B. 10 years
C. Less than 5 years
9. Sex is very important in order to have a happy marriage.
10. Is a sexless marriage okay for you?
C. If I marry for money, yes.
11. When your spouse approaches you for sex, what is your response?
A. Give in to them but with a bad attitude
B. You push them away
C. You say don't touch me
12. How would you rate your sex drive?
C. Barely there
13. What do you think about during sex?
A. Another man
C. Another woman
14. Are you ever accused of being a sexual?
C. Maybe, I can't remember
15. How many lovers have you had?
A. Many, many lovers
B. A handful
C. Only my husband
16. Do you schedule a night for romance every weak?
C. Once a month
17. Do you use contraception?
18. Your most sexual surprise would be?
A. Sexy lingerie
B. An erotic massage
C. A coupon to the spa
19. Do you think that you can be in a sexless marriage?
C. Never thought about you
20. Would you have an extramarital affair?
A. I don't know
C. I can think about it