1. In group settings, would you consider yourself more of a leader or a follower?
A. I am more of a follower
B. I'm fine with both
C. I'm more of a leader
2. In a relationship, do you like being the one "in charge," or do you prefer letting your partner take on that role?
A. I need to be in charge
B. I'm more comfortable following my partner
C. I'm pretty chill with either role
3. Which word best describes your personality?
4. How do you feel in social settings?
A. I'm the life of the party!
B. I try to blend in and go unnoticed
C. I enjoy small meetups more than big social gatherings
5. At work, what kind of position are you best at fulfilling?
A. I enjoy sitting at my desk doing my work independentlyrn
B. I'm the boss and like to manage other peoplern
C. I work just fine in groups or by myself
6. How would you describe your attitude in the bedroom?
A. I am the more submissive partner
B. I am the more dominant partner
C. I dabble in a little bit of everything
7. When it comes to conflict, how do you carry yourself?
A. I am uncomfortable with conflict and try to avoid it at all costs
B. I don't like confrontation, but I know how to handle myself if needed.
C. I am not afraid of conflict, and sometimes I even welcome it
8. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
A. I never think that far ahead
B. Thriving both personally and professionally
C. Probably in a similar place to what I'm in now
9. What would be your biggest turn-off in a potential partner?
A. Someone who lacks ambition
B. Someone who tells me what to do
C. Someone loud
10. How well are you at managing your money?
A. I spend it all as soon as I get it
B. I'm cautious about how much I spend
C. I enjoy shopping, but I know my limit