1. Have you ever experienced confusion about your sexual orientation?
2. Do you feel uncomfortable when others talk about how they like someone of the opposite sex?
B. Just sometimes
C. No, never
3. Do you fantasize about a particular gender?
B. Only the opposite
C. Only the same
4. Do you identify with any gender?
5. In what ways do you judge a person’s appearance?
A. The delicate features of their face
B. Their body weight
C. Looks do not matter to me
6. Can you identify all of the letters in “LGBTQ”?
A. Piece of cake! Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender
B. I’m not sure
C. I can’t
7. Do you feel different from everyone else?
8. Have you ever questioned your sexual identity?
9. Are you a member of any LGBTQ+ support group?
A. I’m not a member but still support
B. Yes, I’m proud of it
10. Do you know the definitions such as gender fluid, queer gender, cisgender, and agender?
A. Duh? This is called general culture
B. Just some of them