Maybe you’re getting tired of your relationship because you guys have been together for a long while, and staying with just one person is not seeming easy. Sometimes, you want to reach out to someone else, but you cannot. Sometimes, you want to go back to being single, but how do you walk out of a relationship you have struggled to build? Can you stay forever, or should you split? Do you still feel the same way you felt for her when you started together, or should you go your separate ways? Find out by going through this ‘Am I Losing Feelings for My Girlfriend quiz.’
1. Do you feel like ending the relationship?
A. Not at all
C. Yes, I think I’m getting tired
2. How often do you both fight?
A. Almost every day
B. I can’t even remember the last time we had an argument
C. A few times a month
3. How do you feel when you see your girlfriend?
C. Kind of excited
4. Are you crushing on someone else?
A. Never! That’s wrong
B. Yes, I think I’m having feelings for someone else
C. Yes, and I want to be with her
5. Do you still find your girlfriend attractive?
B. Once in a while
C. Not anymore
6. When was the last time you bought your girlfriend a gift?
A. It’s been a while
B. Last month
C. I can’t remember
7. Do you still show interest in your girlfriend’s life?
A. Not anymore
B. On occasion
C. Of course
8. How often do you communicate with her?
A. Once in a day
B. We text ourselves almost every hour
C. Only when she calls, if she doesn’t, then we don’t get to talk
9. Have you ever felt the urge to cheat on your girlfriend?
A. I think about this sometimes
B. Yes, all the time
10. How would you feel without her in your life?
A. Sad and maybe depressed
C. Kind of relieved