Are you feeling unsure about your relationship? Do you find yourself questioning your feelings for your boyfriend? Take our quiz, "Am I Losing Feelings for My Boyfriend?" to gain some clarity.
With some thought-provoking questions, you'll be able to assess your current state of mind and emotions toward your partner in this quiz. From envisioning your future together to handling disagreements, this quiz covers a range of topics to help you determine if your feelings are fading or if they're still going strong. Take the quiz now and find out where you stand in your relationship.
1. How important is physical intimacy in your relationship?
A. Not important at all
B. Somewhat important
C. Very important
2. How do you and your partner handle disagreements?
A. We avoid them
B. We talk it out calmly
C. We argue and yell
3. How often do you and your partner go on dates?
A. Rarely or never
4. How do you and your partner communicate with each other?
A. We rarely communicate
B. We communicate through text or social media
C. We communicate face-to-face
5. How do you and your partner handle finances?
A. We keep our finances separate
B. We split everything 50/50
C. One of us is responsible for the finances
6. Whenever I think about how my relationship will be in the next few years, I...
A. Think that I will not be with the same person anymore
B. I am not sure about what the future will hold
C. I will still be with my boyfriend
7. Does it bother you whenever there is someone new that your boyfriend meets outside of his job?
A. Not at all
B. It depends on the person’s appearance
8. How often do you fight with your partner?
A. A lot
B. We fight just as any normal couple would
C. We do fight, but we usually make up afterward
9. If you can sum up your relationship in one word, that word will be
10. Do you love spending time with your boyfriend?
A. It is usually just composed of pregnant pauses and dull moments
B. It depends on what we’re doing
C. Yes, all the time
11. Do you still feel that your boyfriend appreciates you?
A. Not really
B. Yes, whenever I do something that he likes
C. Yes, he shows his appreciation often
12. If you get asked out by a random stranger, you would:
B. Stay away cause you’re committed
C. Tell the person that you are in love with someone else
13. Do you sometimes wish that you were not in a relationship?
A. All the time
C. Not at all
14. Is there someone that you wish you were in a relationship with?
A. Yes, there is someone
B. Yes, but there is no chance of this happening
C. No one
15. Do you feel like you are your authentic self when you are with your partner?
A. It may have been before but not anymore
B. To a certain extent, yes
C. No one knows me as much as my boyfriend does