Do you feel your partner is someone that you do not know that well anymore? You may have asked yourself countless times, “Am I falling out of love?” Remember, there are different reasons why you may be falling out of love.
For most people, falling out of love may be because they have started to grow apart and are not suitable for each other anymore. It can be harder when two people have taken a vow to grow old together but grew apart instead.
Take this quiz to figure out if you have fallen out of love with your partner. There may be some signs that you are trying to ignore that will become apparent when you take this quiz.
1. What have you and your partner been talking about lately?
A. There are instances when we can talk for hours then there are days when we don’t talk at all
B. We don't talk anymore
C. We still talk a lot every day
2. Does flirting with other people seem very appealing to you?
A. There is one particular person that I want to flirt with
B. I would gladly flirt with other people if I could
C. I do not like the idea of flirting with others
3. Is your partner a good person?
A. There is still a part of them that is good
B. I’m not sure
C. I feel like my partner is a good person
4. Do you have a hard time trying to discuss things that you both don’t agree on?
A. It would depend on what our mood is like
B. Every little thing turns into a fight
C. We would usually try to calm down before talking again
5. Are there instances when you just don’t feel joyful about your relationship?
A. Yes, there are
B. I am not joyful about the relationship at all
C. There are still more good parts rather than the bad parts
6. Do you still express your appreciation for your partner?
A. I express my gratitude when I’m feeling truly grateful
B. There is nothing to be grateful or thankful for
C. I will always say “thank you” for the smallest things
7. How do you feel when your partner enters a room?
A. I feel happy and warm inside
B. I get uncomfortable
C. It makes no difference
8. Do you miss your partner when they are not around?
A. Yes, I miss them immensely
C. No, not really
9. Do you still miss your single life or your ex?
A. Yes, all the time
B. No, not at all
10. What is the one thing that you value the most about your life?
A. My personal life
B. My professional life
C. I’m not sure
11. Do you still like to go on dates with your partner?
A. Yes, I love planning dates for us
B. Yes, I would like to do that
C. No, not at all
12. How often do you think about your partner?
A. Only when we are together
B. I sometimes forget that we are together
C. All the time
13. Do you think about bringing your partner a token of appreciation whenever you go on a trip?
A. When I see something that I think my partner would like, yes
B. Not really
C. Yes, I would
14. Has it crossed your mind to cheat on your partner?
A. I have tempted
B. Yes, I’ve actually been cheating on them
C. Not at all
15. Do you see yourself being with your partner for the next five years?
C. Definitely yes