1. Lately there are only a few things that we can talk about.
A. There are instances when we can talk for hours then there are days when we don’t talk at all
B. We don't talk anymore
C. We still talk a lot every day
2. Does flirting with other people seem very appealing to you?
A. There is one particular person that I want to flirt with
B. I would gladly flirt with other people if I could
C. I do not like the idea of flirting with others
3. I do not think that my partner is a good person.
A. There is still a part of my partner that is good
B. I agree
C. I feel like my partner is a good person
4. We always have a hard time trying to discuss things that we do not agree on.
A. It would depend on what our moods are
B. Every little thing just turns into a fight
C. We would usually try to wait it out before talking again
5. There are instances when I just don’t feel joyful about the relationship.
A. I agree
B. I am not joyful about the relationship at all
C. There are still more good parts rather than the bad parts
6. I do not express appreciation towards my partner anymore.
A. I feel that I give appreciation when I really appreciate something that my partner has done
B. There is nothing to be grateful or thankful for
C. I will always say “thank you” for the smallest things
7. How often do you think about the person?
A. Not often when we’re together
B. I sometimes forget that we’re together
C. All the time
8. Do you think about bringing your partner a token of appreciation whenever you go on a trip?
A. When I see something that I think my partner would like, yes
B. Not really
C. Yes, I would
9. Has it crossed your mind to cheat on your partner?
A. I was tempted
B. Yes, I am actually cheating right now
C. Not at all
10. Do you see yourself still being with your partner in the next five years?
C. Definitely yes