1. Have you been jumpy lately?
A. The slightest noise startles me
B. Yeah, but I’m always like that
C. I could walk through a haunted house right now, and no one would get me
2. Do things make you more irritable than they used to?
A. I’m a bit on the irritable side, but I’m able to keep calm.
B. Cool as a cucumber
C. I scream when someone so much as chomps slightly louder than a normal person
3. How’s your sleep?
A. I’ve had trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep and getting up…it’s all hard
B. I’m a pretty bad sleeper in general. So, not great
C. I sleep like a baby.
4. You are in a crowded area, how’s your anxiety?
A. Oh no. Oh nooooo… Oh nooo… Get me out of here!
B. I have to take some deep breaths, but I can handle it
C. Could you grab me a beer, please?
5. A very sentimental movie is on tv, you catch the last 20 minutes of it, it’s a real tear-jerker, you are?
B. I tear up
C. Not watching, I don’t want to watch the last 20 minutes
6. Are you smiling and finding things humorous that you usually do?
A. Not really, I find it really hard to laugh or even smile. I feel disconnected
B. Yeah! Like yesterday, my friend told me the best joke. I’m still laughing
C. I think it’s about the same, maybe reaching a bit for laughs.
7. Are you just tired ALL THE TIME?
A. I got a night of great sleep last night, so, I’m feeling great
B. Only when I don’t get enough sleep
C. Yes, literally always
8. You are out with your friends. How do you feel?
A. Happy! I’m with my friends, and we are having so much fun.
B. I’m good. It’s good to be around people I think
C. Totally disconnected. I don’t know why I even came
9. You have a project that you have been really passionate about in the past. How do you feel about it now?
A. Great! Moving full steam ahead
B. I think it’ll be fine, just have to keep plowing through
C. It’s never going to work
10. You are eating your absolute favorite food. How does it taste?
A. A-MAZE-ING. Have you tried this?
B. It’s good. It’s very good
C. Who cares? It’s fine.