1. What is the first thing you do when you feel low?
A. I grab my phone and call him.
B. I don’t like sharing how I feel with him.
C. When I can’t deal with my emotions, I share my feelings with him.
2. How do you feel around him?
A. I still feel butterflies in my stomach.
B. I feel nothing special.
C. I always want them around.
3. How is your sexual chemistry?
A. It has become mechanical.
B. He still rocks my world.
C. I fear they will soon find me unattractive.
4. How do you settle arguments?
A. Through a civilized discussion.
B. We usually blame each other.
C. It gets extremely stressful.
5. Do you feel insecure when he talks to other people?
A. No, we give each other space.
B. Yes, I need to know who they are talking to.
C. I couldn’t care less.
6. How would you describe your recent conversations with him?
A. Just the usual.
B. Quite intense.
7. Have you ever been able to share your dark secrets with your partner?
A. Yes, we have shared some.
B. No, I don’t think they will understand.
C. We don’t have any secrets.
8. If you had to describe your relationship through this image what would you say?
A. Our relationship is really fragile like these plates.
B. This reminds me of how we embrace each other’s differences.
C. I see two beautiful paintings of Vincent van Gogh.
9. Do you care about each other’s orgasms?
A. Yes, we should both be satisfied.
B. I assume they are satisfied.
C. I do not care about my orgasm.
10. Do you cook meals together?
C. It’s a tradition.