1. Do you have to sleep with someone you are sexually attracted to?
A. No, not really
B. Yes, you sleep with people but you are not necessarily attracted to them
2. How do you take care of the urges you get when faced with people you are sexually attracted to?
A. You think about it
B. You sleep with them but with no strings attached
3. Do you consider being demisexual as the right thing to do?
B. It depends on the person
4. What matters most for you accomplishing a sexual act or thinking about it?
A. I don’t think much much about it
B. Sometimes thinking about it
5. Did you decide on becoming a demisexual to experiment with things sexually?
A. No, I don’t think I am demisexual
6. Do you use protection during sex?
B. No need to, because the one you will pick will be the right one
7. Have you ever fallen in love with someone?
B. Not really
8. Does your demisexual status bother you?
A. Not really because you are not a demisexual
B. When the feelings are too strong, yes it happens
9. Could you easily fall in love with someone while being demisexual?
A. Yes, of course
B. You don’t know because that’s not really your sexual orientation
10. Is being demisexual a phase for you?
A. Yes, it could be if I ever end up going through this phase in my life
B. No, because I really think people have to connect before they sleep with one another