1. Do you worry that they will leave you?
A. Yeah, a lot
B. Sometimes I do
C. No, I don’t feel worried
2. Do you freeze up when it comes to intimacy?
A. Not usually
B. Yeah. If I don’t trust them
C. Yeah, I do a lot
3. Are you scared of vulnerability?
A. Yeah I am
B. Sometimes I’m hesitant
C. Not particularly
4. Do you prefer to solve the problems that you have alone?
A. Yeah I don’t want to be a burden
B. It depends on the kind of problem I am facing.
C. I prefer to share it with my partner; I believe their perspective would help me through the issue
5. Do your feelings suddenly shift at the idea of love?
A. Yeah, I’m cautious about love, but I don’t feel my feelings shift
B. Yeah. I change when I feel love
C. Nah. I accept them
6. Do you value solo time a lot over spending time with others?
A. Yeah, I like being alone
B. I’m okay with sharing as long as someone’s worth my time
C. Nah I want to share my life
7. Do you become hypercritical of partners when you start having feelings for them?
A. Yeah, I do
B. Not more than I normally am
C. I start to analyze all aspects, but not critically
8. Do you have a lot of past demons?
A. Yeah, I have a rough past
B. I do, but I usually don’t let it bother me
C. Nah, I live in the here and now
9. Do you stop yourself from pursuing relationships because they make you nervous?
A. Yeah sometimes
B. Yeah I have before
C. No, I usually give them a chance
10. Are you nervous about trusting others?
A. Yeah, a lot
B. Not really
C. Sometimes I feel this way