The ability for people to trust you is a very great achievement. They are able to entrust you with their secrets, personal information and sensitive matters. It is a quality that people look for in the ones that they are close to. Have you been wondering whether you have trustworthy traits? Are you concerned about whether people trust you or not? Take this easy ‘Are you trustworthy’ quiz to find out.
1. If you find a valuable item what will you do?
A. Report it to the police
B. Keep it
C. Depends on whether I like it or not
2. Are you the first person your best friend calls when they have an issue?
A. Yes, always
B. No, they tell their other friends
3. Someone tells you their damning secret, what do you do?
A. Hold on to it like I was never told about it
B. Tell everyone of course
C. Tell a couple of my friends but not everyone
4. Is your partner comfortable leaving their phone or wallet around you?
A. Yes, I have their passwords too
B. No, they aren’t
C. Not entirely
5. How much do you trust others?
A. A lot
B. No, not at all
C. Just a few people
6. When you promise others, do you uphold it?
A. Yes, I always do
B. I’m not so good at that
7. When you make a mistake, what do you do?
A. I work towards fixing things
B. Do nothing really as the harm has already been done
C. I try to fix things but I don’t fuss about it
8. Do you lie to save yourself?
A. No, not at all
B. Only when it's necessary
C. Yes, all the time
9. You’re given extra change at the grocery store, what will you do?
A. I will return the cash back to the cashier
B. I will keep it
C. Depends on their situation
10. Will you casually take things from your office to your house?
A. Even if I do, I’ll ask for permission