Some people want to be in a relationship, while others just want a couple of dates before thinking about getting into a relationship. Some people are in it for the long term, whereas others are in it for a chance to explore what being with someone feels like. So, what type of relationship suits you best? The word "relationship" brings two people together but often, what you get may not be what you want. You can never know what type of relationship you should be suited for unless you take this free quiz to find out!
1. What is the purpose of relationships?
A. To find someone to love who you can trust and always rely on.
B. Just to have fun together!
C. Good sex and physical attraction & activities.
2. If you were asked to choose between these islands as a holiday destination, which would you pick?
A. An island that offers a variety of delicate cuisines from around the world.
B. An island where is filled with varied historical and humanistic phenomena.
C. An island where I can experience extreme sports and take risks.
3. How many people have you had a romantic relationship with?
A. Just a couple.
C. Wait, I'm starting to lose count.
4. How many people have you had other sexual relationships with?
A. Quite a lot really.
B. Only one.
C. I didn’t recall.
5. What is the average duration of a relationship that you have?
A. Days or weeks.
B. Weeks or months.
C. Months or years.
6. How many kids do you want?
A. 1 or 2.
C. Over 5.
7. Which is more fun: being single or in a relationship?
A. Never want to be single again!
B. I usually prefer to be in a relationship.
C. Both the pros and cons of each option can be summarized.
8. How do you take your mind off a past relationship?
A. It could be tough to get over for me.
B. Be upset for a bit, then move on.
C. Go out and find someone else.
9. Which of these life goals describes you best?
A. Find true love.
B. The perfect career.
C. Earn lots of money.
10. What's the key to lasting relationships?
C. Good in bed.