1. Where can we expect to find you this Friday night?
A. Out on the floor dancing!
B. In bed with a good book.
C. At a meeting for my local mutual aid group
D. Waiting for my name to be called at the open mic.
2. What is the best thing about you?
A. I’m super smart
B. I’m extremely kind, generous and full of conviction
C. I have a really hot body that I work hard to maintain
D. I have a great sense of humor
3. What’s your flirting style?
A. I laugh at all of their jokes and even tell a few of my own
B. I don’t flirt so much as I have a very intense, intellectual conversation
C. I immediately get a bit physical
D. I immediately ask about their politics.
4. What’s the first thing people notice about you?
A. My body, it’s hard not to notice
B. My eyes that are always curious and searching
C. My laugh; it can be heard a mile away
D. My open heart
5. Describe your fashion sense
B. A bit eclectic, bold colors, bright and exciting
C. Comfy workout gear or something that shows off my body when I go out
D. I don’t really have a fashion sense, but you’ll recognize me by all the pins I have on my backpack.
6. You drop your purse and a nice stranger comes over to help you pick up your belongings, what fell out?
A. My change of clothes for the gym
B. The petition I am passing getting people to sign
C. My book
D. A piece of scratch paper with a couple of jokes I have been workshopping.
7. Where are you most likely to meet a guy?
A. My stand-up class
B. A book signing
C. The gym
D. At a protest for something I deeply care about
8. What is your ideal first date?
A. We meet up, grab a smoothie, and go for a nice hike, just the two of us.
B. We grab a quick drink followed by a late-night improv show and if it goes well another drink afterward
C. A lecture on philosophy followed by a nice long dinner with stimulating discussion that never has a moment of silence
D. We volunteer together at the soup kitchen and talk to people there.
9. You are on public transit how are you occupying your time?
A. Writing my next comedy routine
B. Reading a book…do people do anything else?
C. Planning my next workout
D. Checking my bags to make sure I have money and food to give to anyone in need
10. You send an out-of-the-blue text to your new sweetie, what is it?
A. A Facebook event for the next protest I plan to attend
B. A selfie from after my latest workout
C. An article I just read about Ancient Egypt
D. This absolutely hilarious video of a dog walking right off a stage.