Dating can be fun or it can be a challenge. You have people who are adorable and just want to meet a nice person, others who are patient and eager to know more about you, they will accept spending the evening with you, and then, you have those who are too robotic, almost as if they treated dating like a job. So, when it comes to you, which one are you? Are you fun, scary, or are you simply boring? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Where do you like to meet your dates?
A. In the park.
B. At your favorite restaurant.
C. At the nightclub.
D. At your house for coffee and treats.
2. What type of person are you looking forward to meeting?
A. A curious person.
B. A caring person.
C. A blonde.
D. Someone with attitude.
3. Where do you contact your dates?
A. On dating sites online.
B. Friends normally hook you up.
C. On the street.
D. At the supermarket.
4. How long does it take you to call your dates?
A. A day.
B. A week.
C. Two weeks.
D. A month.
5. How long does it take you to get intimate with a date?
A. You normally get intimate with them the next day.
B. It happens the same night.
C. After a week of meeting normally.
D. It happened a few times, but after a few weeks.
6. What can lead you not to call a date after meeting them?
A. If their hygiene is not that great.
B. If their manners are not so great.
C. If they were rude all night.
D. If they spent the night drinking heavily.
7. What is the first thing you like about a date on the first day?
A. Their smile.
B. Their conversation.
C. Their natural smile.
D. Their jokes.
8. Do you make jokes during a date?
A. Yes, a lot.
B. Yes, especially after a few drinks.
C. No, you are too nervous to do so.
D. No, because your sense of humor sucks!
9. Are you too serious with your dates?
B. Only with the good looking ones.
C. Every once in the while, yes.
10. Are you romantic with your dates?
A. Yes, they always leave with flowers.
B. Yes, they always leave with perfume samples.
C. Yes, they always leave a stomach full of great things.
D. No, you are not the romantic type.