1. When do you prefer to have sex with a partner?
A. As soon as possible, it’s all about the adventure!
B. Partner or not, I just like the way sex feels and am always in the mood
C. When the time is right and we have a genuine connection
D. When I find someone who excites me
2. What type of lover would you say you are?
A. I am curious and adventurous
B. I like feeling the pleasure that comes with sex
C. Passionate and romantic
D. Dominant/Submissive; BDSM
3. With 0 being the most vanilla sex in the world and 10 being the most intense BDSM you can imagine, where would you say you fall in terms of the type of sex you prefer?
4. What type of partner have you had the best sexual experiences with?
A. Someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and have fun
B. Someone who enjoys sex as much and as frequent as I do
C. Someone I was in love with and had a truly emotional and physical connection
D. Someone who is willing to explore power play and kinky sex
5. Do you prefer sex with someone you are dating or someone you just met?
A. it doesn’t matter much to me, as long as they aren’t afraid to have a little fun
B. Usually someone I just met because there are no strings attached and you can do that whenever you want
C. Definitely someone you are dating
D. Usually a partner who plays the opposite role in the fantasy and power play
6. Do you have a problem with a little aggression in the bedroom?
A. Not at all, but nothing too crazy
B. I don’t see a need for it. Sex is supposed to feel good, not hurt
C. Not if it’s playful, but nothing more than that
D. The more aggression the better
7. Do you have sex on the first date?
A. I am up for anything!
B. I will have sex as soon as possible, with whoever. However, I don’t typically go on dates
C. No, not until we are more comfortable together
D. It depends on how well I know the person prior to the date. We may have to lay down some ground rules for the type of sex I enjoy most.
8. Do you consider yourself more traditional or exploratory in the bedroom?
A. Definitely exploratory
B. Probably more traditional
C. A little bit of both
D. The furthest thing from traditional. There is nothing I won’t try
9. Do you believe you have to be in love with someone to find sex fulfilling?
A. No, definitely not. Sex is all about having fun and trying new things
B. No, not for me. Sex is just about doing something that feels amazing
C. Yes, I think that is one of the most important things
D. Not in love technically, but definitely someone who has similar interests in the bedroom
10. How many sexual partners have you had?
A. Under 10
D. Over 20