1. Would you rather date someone who is a good listener or a good talker?
A. Since I like listening to others, I prefer somebody who is talkative
B. Both of them are essential
C. I talk a lot. Thus, a good listener would be perfect for me
2. Do you feel secure in your relationship even when your partner is not physically with you?
A. Yes, I feel secure
B. I can often define my feelings by insecurity and codependence
C. It varies
3. What do you think about being in love?
A. To be fully oneself
B. To be hyper-focused on your partner
C. I'm not familiar with this feeling
4. Does how your partner treats you determines the whole mood?
5. Are you worried about the future of your relationship?
A. Unfortunately, yes
6. Would you stay with your partner if they cheated?
A. I’m not sure
B. No way, I’d dump them
C. It’s not a big thing
7. What do you think about a lack of tolerance in a relationship?
A. Something extremely destructive
B. I'm sure I don't have
C. Necessary for taking the relationship to the next step
8. Do you comfortably rely on your partners?
C. It varies
9. When you 'argue,' are you quick to compromise or let things slide?
A. I don't let things slide, if they're legitimate
B. I don't argue with this person, not on that level yet
C. I let things slide
10. Can this person do no wrong?
A. Everyone can do wrong, not a big deal
B. They can do no wrong, because they’re perfect
C. This person can do wrong and I’m looking at those things wondering if I want to put myself through that