If you are wondering the kind of person you should date, then take the ‘which MBTI personality should you date?’ quiz. The Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a personality test developed by Isabel Briggs Mayer in 1940. This test is based on the theory of psychological type introduced in 1920 by Carl Jung. This test aims to help people understand the 16 types of MBTI personalities that exist in our society. These personalities have their unique ways of expressing love and not all personalities are open to dating.
The MBTI test defines people as introverted or extroverted. And then the other parameters are added. The quiz has further concentrated these 16 personalities into broad subcategories based on similar personality traits.
Take this simple quiz and find out which MBTI personality you should date.
1. What are you looking for in a romantic relationship?
B. Exploration or adventure
C. Strong emotional bond
2. Which of the following professions would you like to date?
3. Do you seek order in life?
A. Yes, all the time
B. No, I like finding order in chaos
D. Not necessarily
4. Would you describe yourself as someone who pays a lot of attention to organizing things?
A. I don’t think so
D. I think so
5. Are you looking for someone who would follow all the rules that you follow?
A. I think so
B. I don’t think so
C. I’m not sure
D. I want them to think for themselves
6. Are you a risk taker and would you want to date someone who takes risks?
A. Yes, but I wouldn’t want to be with a risk taker
B. No, but I don’t mind being with a risk taker
C. Yes, and I would be okay with a risk taker
D. No, and I don’t want them to take risks either
7. Do you get bored when you are alone?
A. No, I don’t
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Yes, often
D. I like being alone
8. Do you want to date someone who is a people person or shy?
A. I like shy people
B. I want them to be a people person
C. I don’t mind either
D. I’m not sure
9. How often do you date?
A. Quite often
B. Not a lot
10. Do you lead a healthy lifestyle?
A. Yes, you do
B. No, you don’t
C. You are getting there
D. You pay a lot of attention to your health