1. Do you have secrets from you wife?
A. One or two, but nothing serious – I just don’t want to hurt her
B. I don’t call them secrets – she simply doesn’t need to know everything
C. Yes, the fact I am flirting with other women
D. No, it's not right to keep secrets from your wife
2. What do you think is your main role as a husband?
A. To make sure my wife and children have everything they need
B. To find my own happiness
C. To enjoy life
D. To show my wife I love her every day
3. What do you use your savings for?
A. To make sure my family is safe
B. To pay for my hobbies
C. To go out with friends and have a great time
D. To gift my wife
4. How do you end an argument with your wife?
A. I stop thinking about it and get back to work
B. I leave home or do something I enjoy, alone
C. I send text messages to a female friend complaining about what has just happened
D. I hug my wife and cajole her
5. What is the level of excitement in your marriage?
A. Medium, and we're fine with it
B. High, and we also find excitement separately
C. Quite low and I find excitement in other places
D. Very high
6. What does a perfect day look like to you?
A. I spend time at home and relax
B. I go fishing alone and meditate
C. I meet new people and talk to beautiful women
D. I spend the entire day with my wife and in the evening have a romantic dinner together
7. What is your wife for you?
A. A life partner
B. Someone to go home to for comfort
C. Someone that used to attract me, but we've grown apart
D. The love of my life
8. You have a problem bugging you. Who do you tell it to?
A. To my wife, of course
B. To my best friend
C. To another woman
D. To a close friend because I don't what to make my wife upset
9. How is your communication with your wife?
A. Effective and calm
B. We are open minded and say everything we think
C. Not exactly sincere
D. Very intimate and close
10. Do you expect your wife to be obedient?
A. No, but I need her to collaborate
B. No, every person should be free
C. It's easier if she is
D. No, I respect her wishes