Relationship closeness refers to how much both parties of a couple commit and spend meaningful time together. Every couple is different; as some are very close and intense, and others are not really close at all, weakening the relationship. Being close and committed to a great relationship is important.
Are you and your significant other very close in the relationship you hold? This relationship closeness inventory quiz measures the level of closeness that is in your relationship.
1. How much time a day do you usually spend with your partner?
A. A lot of time together
C. Not a whole lot of time
2. What is your favorite thing to do when hanging out with your partner?
A. Lay on the couch and cuddle
B. Play a board game
C. Simply chat
3. How many activities do you and your partner do together?
A. Many activities
B. Some activities
C. No activities
4. Does your partner influence you in many ways?
5. Do you enjoy being physically close to your partner?
C. Not really
6. Scenario: Your partner asks you, "Do you want to go out to spend time together?" How do you respond?
B. "I'll think about it"
C. "No thanks"
7. Are you and your partner similar in many aspects?
A. Yes, a lot
C. Not really
8. Would you like to go on a romantic date with your partner?
9. Do you make sure that your partner is protected and safe at all costs?
A. It is my first priority
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Not all the time
10. Is your love between your partner significant and close to you?
A. It's very close to me
B. It could be
C. Not really close or significant to me