Human relationships go through many changes in their different phases. Some don’t work out, and some become overbearing. It doesn’t matter where you are in a relationship, but as soon as you sense a crisis, you must think about bringing it to an end.
Retaining mental peace is more important than the longevity of a relationship. Is your relationship in crisis? A relationship can be in crisis for various reasons that impact individually or collectively. Being in denial or overlooking the problem might make things even worse.
Take this Is Your Relationship In Crisis quiz to find out if your relationship is in trouble and make the necessary changes if there is an issue.
1. Are you aware of them hitting other people?
B. Tes, frequently
C. Very rarely
2. Have they ever shouted at you in public?
A. Yes, it keeps happening
B. Yes, but it was just a misunderstanding
C. No, but they sometimes get loud
3. Do you argue regularly?
A. Yes, we do
B. We try not to
C. No, but it does get tense between us
4. Do you often think about separation?
A. Yes, I do
B. Just once
C. Not often, but I have thought about it
5. Do they force you to do things that you hate doing?
A. Yes, they do
B. They don’t force me, but are quite persuasive
C. I don’t let them
6. Do they aggressively try to overpower you during a fight?
B. No, not aggressively
7. Do you feel anxious, depressed, or both these days?
A. Yes, I do
B. I feel sad sometimes
C. Not really
8. Are they dismissive of you?
A. No, they are not
C. Yes, they are
9. Do you think you need some time away from your relationship?
A. Yes, I do
B. I may need it
C. I’m not sure
10. Have either of you been avoiding each other or deflecting heavy conversations?
A. Yes, it has been like that for a long time now
B. We don’t avoid each other, but our talks are usually superficial
C. We have a good connect, it is just not working at the moment
11. Have there been any uncivilized conversations or arguments lately?
A. Yes, a very heated debate more than a discussion
B. No, but we both feel out of energy for each other
C. Yes, but I am sure we will figure this out
12. Are they good to your friends or family?
A. Yes, they are
B. They are moody
C. Absolutely not
13. Do you see yourself more liberated without the shackles of your current relationship?
A. To be honest, I do
B. I cannot see myself happy without them
C. I haven’t really thought about it, but I must
14. What is the current state of your relationship?
A. Cold war
15. Have they ever hit you?
A. Yes, they have
B. No, they haven’t
C. Yes, but a long time back