1. Do you feel your husband considers you his equal in the relationship?
A. No, he definitely doesn't
B. He does, sometimes
C. Yes, absolutely
2. Does he go through your phone and question your whereabouts often?
A. He never checks my phone, but he asks about my whereabouts sometimes.
B. Yes, I have found him scrolling through my phone when he thinks I am not around.
C. No, he doesn't.
3. Does he belittle you or make fun of you in front of friends and family?
A. I am the butt of his jokes at parties.
B. Sometimes, he does. But he apologizes later when I confront him.
C. He does pull my leg sometimes, but it is all in fun.
4. Has your husband ever tried to harm himself to get at you?
A. Yes, he does that often to control me.
B. I don't think so, but he keeps things bottled up.
5. When your husband is wrong, does he admit his mistake?
A. Oh, no! Never. That's not him.
B. He has, and he immediately apologizes too.
C. It is difficult for him, though he tries.
6. Has anyone else commented on your husband's behavior?
7. Do you need to ask his permission for everything?
A. Yes, he expects that.
B. Sometimes or else, he gets agitated.
8. Does your husband criticize your every action?
A. No. We don't do that to each other.
B. He makes me feel everything I do is wrong.
9. Three things that describe your relationship will be
A. Toxic, unbearable, and suffocating.
B. Flaky, irritating, and temperamental.
C. Passionate, easy-going, and moody.
10. Does your husband inspire and motivate you?
A. Sometimes, he does.
B. Definitely, no.
C. Not really, but I do look up to him.