1. Do you need your spouse’s agreement in order to apply for a divorce?
C. It depends on the circumstances
2. What is divorce?
A. Legally ending a marriage
B. Separating from your spouse
C. Disagreeing with your spouse
D. Breaking wedding vows
3. For how many years do you need to be involved in a marriage-like relationship to be called a spouse?
A. Two years or more
B. Three years
C. One year
D. Ten years
4. Which of the following is ground for divorce?
A. Domestic violence
B. Having different opinions
C. Arguing with parents-in-law
D. Watching too much TV
5. What is marriage annulment?
A. Declaring the marriage null and void
B. Living separately
C. Having a divorce
D. Getting married
6. Which of the following is a factor of simple divorce?
A. Absence of children
7. What does family law deal with?
A. Family and marriage
B. Children custody
C. Home purchases
D. Buying a car
8. What does it mean to be a “spouse”?
A. To be married to someone
B. To be married to someone and live with them
C. To be cohabiting with someone
D. To be in a relationship with someone
9. Can you end a marriage once you are legally married to someone?
C. It depends on circumstances
10. What is a legal proof of marriage?
A. The marriage certificate
C. Wearing wedding rings
D. Knowing stuff about your spouse