Wanting to get married is one thing but knowing how to behave yourself during the marriage is also very determinant into finding out if you are marriage material or not. Most of the time, people find out if they can be great husbands or great wives during their pre marital relationship. It is very important to observe your partner really well if you want to know what you are getting yourself into. Take our short quiz to see whether you are marriage material or not.
1. What often leads you to fight?
A. Money issues
D. You don’t really fight
2. Is your relationship history civil?
B. Not really
C. I have hardly had proper relationships
3. Are you able to handle conflicts reasonably?
B. I am impulsive
4. Are you able to keep cool in the crisis?
C. Depends on the situation
D. I get anxious
5. Do you think you are emotionally mature?
B. Depends on the circumstances
C. At times
D. Not really
6. Are you independent?
B. Not entirely
C. I am and I am not ready to give it up
7. Are you and your partner engaged?
C. You will be soon
D. No, and you don’t want to think about it
8. Do you have plans for you and your partner?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Not yet, but it will come soon
C. No, not really
D. Yes, but a very few plans
9. Are you a person with principles and ambitions?
C. Not really
D. Maybe, you don't know
10. When do you wish to get married?
A. When you feel you are ready
B. When you turn 30
C. When you are mature enough to deal with someone's mess
D. You don’t know yet
11. Are you currently in a relationship?
C. An on and off one
D. You will be soon
12. Is your relationship stable?
C. Maybe you haven’t thought about it
13. Do you get along with your lover’s relatives?
B. With some
D. Not really
14. What do you think makes your relationship work?
B. Your common objectives
C. You don’t really know
D. Not much
15. Do you often fight?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Yes, but it’s rare
D. You almost never fight, and when you do it’s never really serious