Wanting to get married is one thing but knowing how to behave yourself during the marriage is also very determinant into finding out if you are marriage material or not. Most of the time, people find out if they can be great husbands or great wives during their pre marital relationship. It is very important to observe your partner really well if you want to know what you are getting yourself into. Take our short quiz to see whether you are marriage material or not.
1. What often leads you to fight?
A. Money issues
D. You don’t really fight
2. Are you and your partner engaged?
C. You will be soon
D. No, and you don’t want to think about it
3. Do you have plans for you and your partner?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Not yet, but it will come soon
C. No, not really
D. Yes, but a very few plans
4. Are you a person with principles and ambitions?
C. Not really
D. Maybe, you don't know
5. When do you wish to get married?
A. When you feel you are ready
B. When you turn 30
C. When you are mature enough to deal with someone's mess
D. You don’t know yet
6. Are you currently in a relationship?
C. An on and off one
D. You will be soon
7. Is your relationship stable?
C. Maybe you haven’t thought about it
8. Do you get along with your lover’s relatives?
B. With some
D. Not really
9. What do you think makes your relationship work?
B. Your common objectives
C. You don’t really know
D. Not much
10. Do you often fight?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Yes, but it’s rare
D. You almost never fight, and when you do it’s never really serious