Whether you've just started dating someone or have been with them for a while, it's always a good idea to step back and reflect on your relationship.
Taking time to reflect on your relationship on a regular basis will help you ensure that it is your partner making you feel unsafe and that the person you're seeing is still a good match for you. It will also assist you in deciding whether you want to continue dating them or if it is time to move on! Let’s take the short 'Is the is your partner making you feel unsafe quiz' to discover some answers for your partner.
1. Do you trust the person with whom you are meeting?
B. Depends on the subject
C. I don’t trust anyone
2. Can you be yourself around the person you're seeing?
A. I don’t think so
C. Yes, definitely
3. Do you hold as much power in the relationship as your partner?
B. Yes, of course
C. No, I don’t think so
4. Is your partner supportive of you?
A. Our main issue is a lack of support
B. In every way, they are extremely supportive
5. Do you have any common interests?
A. Just a little
C. Yes, a lot
6. Do you pay attention to their concerns?
B. Once in a blue moon
7. Is your relationship making you happy?
A. Yes, all the time
C. It’s hard to tell
8. Can you express your true feelings to them?
A. Yes, I’m comfortable talking to them all the time
C. No, never
9. If you had to pick a color to describe your partner...
10. Do you feel secure in your relationship?
B. Yes, all the time
C. I’m not sure, I guess no