Marriage is a commitment that most people make after really thinking it through. However, even when we love our partner, it may feel like the marriage is going through a rocky phase. While some marriages may be broken beyond repair, others can take some work but are impossible to put back on track. So, is your marriage worth saving? Is your marriage in trouble? Would it be best to move on or fight for your marriage? Take this quiz to find, “Is your marriage worth saving?”
1. What do you think is the basis of your marriage?
A. Love and trust
C. I can’t put the finger on it
2. Do you think your partner is happy with their life in general?
A. Yes, they are experiencing a good time in all departments of their life
B. Yes, but they have their doubts about some facets of their life
C. No, they are never happy with their life
3. Have you and your partner overcome big obstacles in life together?
A. Yes, we have always been there for each other
B. No such situations have arisen yet
C. They did not offer me much support when things were terrible
4. How long have you been unhappy in your marriage?
A. A few days
B. A few months
C. A year or more
5. In case of infidelity, have they come clean to you themselves?
A. There have been no cases of infidelity
B. Yes, they confessed and were apologetic
C. No, they were also very defensive when I confronted them
6. How often do you and your partner fight?
A. Once in a few months, but the fights are respectful
B. Sometimes, the fights have become frequent recently
C. We fight too much
7. Do you think you have a healthy relationship with your partner?
A. Yes, I do not think we have any significant issues
B. Yes, but I have had my doubts recently
C. No, I see traces of a failed relationship
8. Does one of you threaten the other with a divorce?
B. It has come up once
C. Yes, whenever we fight
9. Do you think you are in this marriage because you are too afraid to be alone?
A. No, I love my partner
B. The thought has crossed my mind
C. Yes, I do not want to be alone
10. What do you like most about your partner?
A. Their character
B. I don’t know
C. I can’t remember
11. How do you feel when you see your partner?
A. Loved and Happy
12. How often do you talk about issues that might be bothering both of you?
13. Do you and your partner like spending time together?
A. Yes, we like to be together every chance we get
B. Yes, but sometimes one of us acts distant
C. No, we do not enjoy each other’s company anymore
14. Has either one of you cheated?
B. We’ve thought about it but we would never act on it
C. Both of us have
15. How satisfied are you with your sex life?
A. Very satisfied
16. When was the last time you had fun with your partner?
B. A few months ago
C. We never do anything fun together
17. Do you ever imagine yourself being with someone else?
18. Do you see your partner as the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Yes I think so
19. Do you think your partner is loyal to you?
B. I think so, but I have my insecurities
C. No, I have caught them cheating on me multiple times
20. Do you and your partner see a future together?
A. Yes, we talk about it very often
B. We have discussed it in the past, but we don’t talk about it anymore
C. No, we are stuck in the past