1. How often do you offer gifts to each other?
A. Anytime you can.
B. Once a year.
C. Every 14th of February.
D. You rarely do this.
2. Do you share your wealth, or you prefer keeping separate accounts?
A. You share assets and liabilities.
B. You only share liabilities.
C. Your spouse takes care of all the charges, you worry about saving money.
D. You live separate lives, so you are less likely to share anything of the sort.
3. Does your spouse/partner know your family?
A. Yes, of course.
B. Yes, but they've only met once.
C. No, they only spoke on the phone.
D. No, because you don't feel like it's necessary.
4. Who is the boss between the two of you?
A. Yourself, of course.
B. You share leadership roles in your relationship.
C. Nobody is the boss because you live very different lives.
D. Your spouse or partner.
5. Do you ever argue about money with your spouse?
A. Yes, all the time.
B. Yes, sometimes.
C. No, never because you don't share accounts.
D. No, because money is not really an issue.
6. Do you think that having children is the best thing to ever happen to your marriage?
A. Sadly, yes.
B. Hopefully, yes.
C. No, there are other things that are to be celebrated too.
D. No, because you have none.
7. What do you most like to do together as a couple?
A. Working out.
B. Watching TV together
C. Playing video games.
D. Cooking French food.
8. What is the thing that you have in common that turned this marriage into a healthy one?
A. Calling one another every day.
B. Reminding each other how much you love one another.
C. Giving each other hugs.
D. You can't think of a single thing.
9. How often are you intimate with your spouse?
A. Once a week.
B. Twice a week.
C. Three times a week.
D. Every day.
10. How often do you take your spouse out to eat?
A. At least once a week.
B. Once every two weeks.
C. Once a month.
D. 6 times during the year.