1. Do you know all the details about your partner? Give 3 examples
A. Yes, you know their favorite color, their favorite dish, and favorite song.
B. Yes, but you can't give any detail.
C. Yes, but you'll have to think about the details.
D. No, too soon to say.
2. How much time do you spend with your lover every day?
A. At least 10 hours
B. At least 5 hours
C. At least 2 hours
D. It depends on what you are doing
3. How is your intimacy working out with your lover?
B. Great, but it could be better
C. Great, but you are getting a bit bored now
D. Nothing special about it
4. What is the most expensive gift you've given your partner before?
A. A car
B. A house
C. An expensive bag
D. Not much
5. What is your lover's biggest accomplishments?
A. Their career
B. Their house
C. Their lifestyle
D. Their bank accounts
6. What do you do to show your partner that you appreciate them?
A. You tell them you care
B. You let them know by telling them
C. You offer them a gift
D. You hug them
7. What made you fall in love with your partner the very first time?
A. Their personality
B. Their smile
C. Their accomplishments
D. Not much
8. How many times a day do you tell your lover that you like them?
A. A million times a day
B. A few times a day
C. You can't tell
D. You don't need to tell them, they already know.
9. How many times do you say "I love you" to your partner?
A. Late at night
B. While being intimate with them
C. A few times during the year
D. Every time they give you something
10. How many times a day do you call your lover?
A. At least 5 times
B. At least twice
C. At least Once
D. Only when you need something