1. What is your most beautiful memory together?
A. Watching the sun go down on the beach
B. Making love for the first time
C. Can't remember
D. It doesn't matter anyway
2. What should a proposal look like in your opinion?
A. The classic stuff — the man standing on his knee
B. An unusual romantic idea, like having it written on the sky
C. Just make the decision together
D. I am not interested in getting married
3. What did you do with the gifts your high school sweetheart gave you?
A. I think they are somewhere in the attic
B. Still keep and cherish them, even if we are not together anymore
C. I can't remember
D. I threw them away — who needs old stuff?
4. You get home and you find your partner in sexy lingerie surrounded by candles. What is your reaction?
A. Smile and go towards them
B. What a coincidence — I take out a small gift I had for them
C. I find it funny and ask them why they did it
D. Ask them to stop doing silly things
5. What gift would you offer to your partner?
A. Something cute like a souvenir
B. Sexy lingerie
C. Something useful
D. I don't offer gifts
6. What kind of wedding would you like for you and your partner?
A. A small one with family and friends
B. An unusual and romantic one, like just us and a witness on the beach
C. The classical stuff
D. A ceremony at the city hall is enough
7. What kind of movies do you prefer?
D. Horror or action
8. What is your motto in life?
A. If you believe, you can achieve
B. All you need is love
C. Contented with little, yet wishing for more
D. No one gets out alive
9. How often do you say “I love you” to your partner?
A. Every day
B. Several times a day
C. Maybe once a week
10. How often do you go out on dates?
A. Once a week
B. Almost every day
C. Once a month
D. Rarely or never