We all go through some hard times in our relationship. We fight, we make mistakes, we hide things, we drift apart, but how do you fix all these problems? Do you communicate, compromise, say you're sorry, or do you have a unique way to fix things in your relationship? Do your attempts to work things out turn out to be successful? It is true that in the end, it might not be as easy as it seems, and some tricks don't always work, so, what is your secret to repairing your relationship? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How many times have you been dumped by the same partner?
A. Many times
B. More than once
C. More than five times
D. You've never been dumped before
2. What has been the biggest threat to your relationship so far?
A. Lack of communication
B. Lack of tenderness
C. Lack of time
D. You haven't had any so far
3. How many times have you and your partner broken up, overall?
A. Almost 100 times
B. More than 5 times
C. At least twice
D. You never broke up with your partner
4. Who is the first one to reach out every time you break up?
B. Your partner
C. You both reach out at the same time
D. None of you
5. How long does it take you to make up after a fight?
A. A week
B. A few days
C. A few hours
6. What is your best communication tool, when in trouble with your partner?
A. The phone
7. Do you think that fighting with your partner is romantic?
A. It depends on how you are fighting
D. It depends on what you are fighting for
8. Do you think that fighting with your partner is healthy for the relationship?
B. Yes, it proves that you have feelings
C. Yes, because it proves that you are in love
D. No, it's never good
9. How does your partner feel everytime you show up after a fight?
B. More in love
10. Are you ever scared of being dumped after having issues in your relationship
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, because you never know when you've pushed the other person too far
C. No, you are very confident that everything will be fine
D. No, because you are ready for everything