What does it mean to truly like someone? It can be hard to predict. You can easily find someone attractive, cool, or alluring, but how do you know if you actually like someone and those feelings will last?
Certainly, you don’t want to mistake infatuation for genuine liking. After all, liking someone might actually be the start of a potential relationship. So, put the confusion to rest by taking the 'Do I Really Like Him' quiz and figuring out where your heart truly lies.
1. Do you both share interests, hobbies, etc.?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. I guess so
2. Has he ever made you nervous?
A. Yeah, I mean, look at him
B. Not really, he’s great. I feel entirely at ease
3. Do you both chat when you don’t meet each other?
A. Yes, frequently
B. We only talk when it’s necessary
4. Do you like spending time with him?
A. Yeah as he is amazing
B. I like looking at him a lot, touching him when I can
5. Have you both talked about your favourite movies/books/music with each other?
A. Yes, we have
B. Only a few. Not all of them
6. What happens when you mention things about him to your friend?
A. I just start smiling instantly
B. I don’t tell my friends about him
7. When you see him, what happens?
A. I smile as he is great
B. My stomach jumps into my throat
8. Have you ever asked him to hang out with you?
A. Not yet, but I do intend to
B. No, I am not sure if it’s a good idea at this stage
9. What do you want to do with him?
A. Maybe I would go to a party he happened to be at
B. Just spend time with him, doing whatever
10. Do you both have mutual friends?
A. Yes, most of them
B. Some of them
11. Do your friends ever make fun of the two of you?
B. I haven’t mentioned him to my friends yet
12. Have you ever imagined the two of you in love?
A. No, I feel too shy
B. Yes, that’s the dream
13. How do you spend time together?
A. We chill, see friends, and joke
B. We are a little flirty and I spend a lot of time getting close to him
14. Do you keep mentioning him to your friends?
A. Only when there is a need for it
B. Yes, he is the only person I talk about
15. How have you saved his number on your phone?
A. By the nickname, everyone knows him by
B. You have a special contact name for him
16. What do you do to get ready to see him?
B. I change outfits a lot, I smile a lot and text my friends excitedly
C. I change outfits a lot, I smile a lot and text my friends excitedly
17. You run into him unexpectedly on the street, what do you do?
A. If I notice him, I say hello
B. I ask what he is doing, and if we are both free, we hangout
18. How often do you think about him?
A. Only when I see him
B. I think about him a lot
19. What relationship will be best suited for both of you in the future?
20. What’s your favorite thing about him?
A. I'm not sure
B. Everything about him is amazing