Relationships can be incredibly exciting to many people, but for many reasons. Perhaps some are thrilled to have a partner and feel a unique connection, hoping to have a family, or some could only want the pure pleasure of romance and intercourse on occasion, just like that of swans.
While this isn't bad, it's important to know what you exactly want from a relationship and not disappoint your partner. Are you in love, or do you just want to have sex? This quiz will determine your answer.
1. If you show affection to them, what is your reasoning?
A. It is because I genuinely love them
B. It is because I feel it is necessary
C. It is because I want sexual action
2. Your partner wants to have intercourse: how do you respond?
A. I do it in the motion of actual love
B. I do it because I like it
C. I want to do it immediately
3. What is your view on abstinence?
A. It is necessary
B. I don't care
C. It is unnecessary
4. If you could wait two whole weeks and not have intercourse, would you do it?
B. I don't know
5. Is intercourse absolutely necessary to prove that you love them?
6. When around your partner, what is common in your mind?
A. How proud I am to be with them, being happy with them
B. Being in love with them
C. Sexual thoughts about them
7. Why do you want a relationship?
A. Because I want to understand someone on a deep level, feel protected, and loved
B. Because I want to be in a loving relationship
C. Because I want to have intercourse and bits of romance
8. You find out that they want abstinence. How do you feel?
A. I accept their decision
B. I don't understand it
C. I do not accept their decision
9. They tell you they aren't really interested in intercourse. How do you feel?
A. I accept their stance
B. I am confused about it
C. I am upset with their stance
10. Which is more important: love or intercourse?
B. Can't choose