You've probably realized that a true and serious relationship should be one, where both lovers gain something out of it. Whether it's something material, some emotional support, or even some sort of physical complicity, you should both feel satisfied at the end of the day. And when you separate (if that even happens), you should move on, not broken but as a much more experienced person ready to carry on with life. So, when it comes to your relationship, do you think you are profiting from it? Take our quiz and find out.
1. Could you define gaining from your relationship?
A. It's growing together in the relationship
B. It's getting something out of the relationship
C. It's getting out of someone who has more than you
D. It's being smarter than you partner
2. Should the advantages gained from your marriage be financial?
A. Yes, of course
3. Should the advantages gained from your marriage be of a sexual nature?
A. Yes, sex is always important
B. No, this is nonsense
C. Yes, because at least you learn new tricks
D. No, because it should be more than that
4. Should the advantages gained from your marriage be of a mentorship nature?
A. Yes, why not?
B. Yes, so that the maturity level can be equal
C. No, because it is abuse
D. No, because your partner should accept you as you are
5. What could be the worst thing happening to your partner and why?
A. Him/her dying, because he/she is the one with all the money
B. Him/her leaving you, because you can't make it on your own
C. Him/her cheating on you because it could mean that you have no real power over him/her
D. You can't think of a single thing.
6. Should both partners bring equal satisfaction to one another?
C. It's too much to ask
D. Yes, but only in bed
7. Has your partner ever said no to any of your requests?
A. Several times
B. Maybe once
D. He/she wouldn't dare to do so
8. Who wins most of the time in a relationship and why?
A. The woman because she is smarter
B. The man because he makes more money
C. The secretive one because he/she is unpredictable
D. The quiet one because he/she knows how to keep a secret
9. Should you stay with your partner, if she/he doesn't satisfy you at all?
A. No ways!
C. No because life will become boring
D. Yes, because you have nowhere to go
10. Should sunny days determine your attitude with your partner?
A. Of course
C. No, that would be so cruel
D. No because relationships are not about having happy days all the time