Are you wondering if you are doing everything you can to keep your partner happy? Do you want to be sure you are a good girlfriend to your partner and you are doing all the right things? You have come to the right place. If you are dating someone who doesn’t always wear their heart on their sleeve, it becomes tough to decipher if they are happy with you or not. If you want to be sure that you are a good girlfriend to your partner, take this short quiz and reveal the answer.
1. Do you enjoy each other’s company and have fun together when you hang out?
B. Most of the time, but not when we are arguing
C. We don’t have fun like we used to and usually end up arguing about something
2. Does your partner tell you that you are a good girlfriend?
C. Not really
3. Do you do random small things just to keep showing your partner how much you think about them and care about them?
4. Do you get along with their friends?
C. Not really
5. Are you there for your partner when they need you to be?
A. Yes, as much as I can be I am
B. Most of the time, but not every single time
C. Not really/I think I need to do better at being there for my partner
6. Do you ever go through your partner’s phone or social media accounts to snoop on them?
7. Do you make sure you take some alone time for yourself and give your partner the alone time they need as well?
A. Yes, that has never been an issue
C. I never leave them alone, and why should I?
8. Do you openly discuss your concerns with your partner, or do you tend to bottle them up until you explode?
A. I always try to be open and honest with any concerns
B. Sometimes I am open, sometimes I am not and bottle it up
C. Usually, I bottle it up until I explode
9. Do you feel like there is a mutual give and take in your relationship?
C. Not really; they are mostly at the giving end.
10. Do you frequently compliment your partner and/or make sure to tell them all the things you love about them at the moment?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Sometimes, but I can do better at that
C. No, I am not that kind of person