1. Is it important to you for your significant other and your friends and family to get along?
A. Yes, it’s the most important thing ever
B. It’s important to an extent
C. No, I don’t care- all the matters is how I feel
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Yes, absolutely 100%
B. I believe in attraction at first sight
C. No, I think love takes time and effort
3. How important is it to you that your partner is financially stable?
A. I think it’s very important
B. I think it’s important, but there are other things that take priority
C. It doesn't matter to me at all. I can look after myself.
4. Do you make sure your partner likes doing stuff you ask of them?
A. Yes, I always make sure we’re both having fun
B. I ask sometimes
C. No, I don’t find it necessary
5. How easily do you get jealous?
A. I get jealous very easily
B. I get jealous sometimes
C. I hardly ever get jealous
6. Have you ever cheated/ almost cheated when you were in a relationship?
A. No, I’ve never cheated or came close to cheating
B. I’ve come close to cheating but I’ve never actually cheated
C. I’ve cheated before
7. Do you think you’re good at compromising sometimes?
B. Not sure
8. Do you openly communicate with your partner?
A. Yes, that’s my top priority
B. I try my best
C. No, I’m really bad at communicating
9. What do you usually like doing after a long day?
A. Relax and enjoy some me-time
B. Watch some comfort movies with people I like
C. Go out and party!
10. Do you see yourself getting into long term relationships?
A. Yes, I can’t stand casual dating
B. Not always, depends on the person I’m with
C. No, long term relationships are scary