1. Do you think he likes you more than you like him?
A. No, I think we like each other equally
C. Yes, I do
2. Do you expect him to do more for you than you do for him?
A. No, never. It’s equal, I think
C. Yes, I will admit that
3. Do you get excited the whole day when you know you have plans with him later?
C. Not really
4. If you have to choose between him and your friends, what will you choose?
A. I like to have a healthy balance. If I already have plans with either one, then I will do that. If not, I balance my time.
B. It depends on the situation. I try to give him my time when I can
C. Usually my friends unless he asks me to do something exciting
5. Do you have clear boundaries and expectations with him?
A. No, I am pretty easy going and make exceptions when I need to
B. Not always though
C. Yes, I know what I want and what I don’t want
6. How do you feel about posting things about him or pictures of the two of you on social media?
A. That doesn’t bother me at all!
B. I don’t post much regardless, so I rarely post about him
C. No, I don’t want my business all over social media like that
7. What do your friends know about him?
A. Everything pretty much. I am always talking about him.
B. Just the basics. He has met them a few times.
C. Not much. They see him more as a friend than as something serious.
8. Do you think you are using him?
9. When something fun and exciting is going on in your life, is he the first person you reach out to?
A. Yes, always
C. No, I usually eventually tell him though
10. Are there reasons you keep him around other than your feelings for him, i.e., finances, transportation, housing, gifts, etc.?
A. No, not at all
B. I don't think so
C. Yes, a few