1. Are you in a position to financially provide for a child without help from a partner?
A. I earn a comfortable living that can financially support us
B. I am very worried about making enough money on my own
C. I do not have the funds to support us, but I will work nonstop to create a better life for my child
2. Do you have a trusted group of family and friends who could offer a helping hand when you need it?
A. I do not have anyone I can rely on to help out
B. I have a very close-knit group of people I can count on for support
C. I have a select few people I can reach out to
3. How important is finding a romantic partner to you?
A. Not important at all. My child is my top priority right now
B. Dating and finding a partner is incredibly important to me
C. I would like to find someone, but I'm very careful about introducing potential partners to my child
4. Are you ready to sacrifice things that you may want in order to put your child first?
A. Yes, I am absolutely prepared to make sacrifices
B. I am not ready to give up my wants and needs
C. I am not sure how I feel
5. Do you feel like you have plenty of love to give your child?
A. I don't know, but I am willing to try my best
B. I have endless love to give my child
C. I do not think I'm capable of that
6. Will you be able to put aside your differences to effectively co-parent if necessary?
A. Yes, I can do that for the sake of my child
B. I am not able to get along with my child's other parent at all
C. My child's other parent is not involved. I am the sole parent
7. Have you figured out what kind of childcare you will use as a single mother?
A. My child will be in daycare or school full time
B. My child will be watched by family members
C. I haven't given childcare any thought
8. Are you able to make good decisions for the betterment and wellbeing of your child?
A. Yes, I can make great decisions
B. I struggle with making good choices
C. I have not done this in the past, but I am ready to try now
9. How well do you deal with stress?
A. I do not handle stress well, but I’m working on it
B. I can effectively handle stress
C. I try to avoid stressful situations
10. Are you able to juggle many tasks at the same time?
A. I am great at multitasking
B. I do not know how to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
C. The thought of just me juggling everything seems overwhelming