Are you feeling confused right now? You cannot help but wonder, “Am I in love with him?”
It is normal to feel confused, especially if the relationship is still new. There are things about each other that you are still trying to figure out. You may still be looking for some signs that will let you know if you are truly in love or not. Maybe you do, and maybe you don’t. Are you excited to find out? This is the quiz that will provide you with some details about your true feelings. Now is the time to know more about yourself.
1. Do you think about your special someone all the time?
A. Not all the time, but often.
C. Not really.
2. If you find him fretting over something, what will you do?
A. I will try to help him if he asks for it.
B. I will do everything possible to comfort him.
C. I will keep myself away from the mess/ I do not like to interfere in people’s matters.
3. If another person tries to hit on you, what will you do?
A. I will tell the person that I already have someone.
B. I will ignore the person.
C. I will entertain the person and flirt back.
4. How do you feel when he's upset or going through a tough time?
A. I feel concerned and want to support him.
B. I feel deeply affected and try my best to comfort him
C. I don't feel too bothered by his emotions.
5. How do you react when he compliments you?
A. I appreciate it and feel happy about it.
B. His compliments mean the world to me, and I cherish them.
C. I don't pay much attention to his compliments
6. How often do you make an effort to spend time with him?
A. I try to see him whenever possible.
B. I make it a priority to spend as much time as I can with him.
C. I don't actively make plans to see him often.
7. What do you feel when you hear a love song or watch a romantic movie?
A. I feel a little warm and fuzzy inside
B. I get emotional and think of him.
C. I don't really connect the music or movie to my feelings for him.
8. How do you react to his flaws and imperfections?
A. I accept them and love him despite his imperfections.
B. I find them endearing and cute.
C. I get annoyed or frustrated by them
9. If some random person asks for your number, would you give it?
A. It would depend on what the reason is.
B. Definitely not.
C. If the other person is cute, yes!
10. If ‘he’ gives you a gift, what would your reaction be?
A. I would be happy about it.
B. I will let him know how happy I am with the gift and will plan what to give him next.
C. I will accept the gift and say “thank you.”
11. Whenever you see him, you normally...
A. Feel happy.
B. Feel like you’re home.
C. I don’t normally feel excited in the beginning.
12. If he asks you to go on a date, what would you wear?
A. It will depend on where we’re going.
B. Something that would make him feel like he’s lucky to have me as his date.
C. The first thing that I see in my closet. / Maybe I will even avoid going.
13. Your friend asks you last minute to go to a concert because they have free tickets, but you already have a scheduled date with your SO. What are you going to do?
A. Tell my friend that I already have plans.
B. Tell my friend that I cannot go because you are going on a date with the most important person in your life.
C. Go to the concert and cancel my plans, because firstly, he isn’t my SO!
14. Do you often talk about him when he’s not around?
B. Yes, all the time
C. When someone else mentions his name.
15. Do you catch yourself smiling over something he said?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. Yes, all the time
C. Not really