The ‘Am I Catching Feelings’ quiz will determine whether or not you have doubts about your feelings for someone. You know that one person you’ve been admiring for a while, yet you just can’t figure out if you're falling for them or if it's a mere likeness. Is it all your imagination or do you genuinely have feelings for this one person? Sometimes, it’s difficult to pick up on the signs that you’re in love with a person and this quiz can help you with that.
1. What’s your typical response when they ask you to do something for them?
A. I consider it for a while and then agree to do it
B. I straight away do it without any second thought
C. I think I owe them nothing
2. What do you do when you’re asked to hang out with them even after making plans with others?
A. I reschedule with them and honor the already plan hangout
B. I cancel those plans and hang out with them
C. I tell them I can’t and don’t make any further plans again
3. How often do you think about this person when you don’t see or hear from them?
A. At least about 10 times a day
B. I think about them throughout the day
C. I don’t think about them until I see their text or call
4. Do you get jealous when the person hangs out with others?
A. Not really
B. Yes, my jealousy intensifies
C. I don’t see the need to get jealous
5. What kind of emotions do you exude when you’re around them?
A. A little uncomfortable
B. I feel excited
C. I feel normal
6. Are you constantly on the lookout for his texts or calls?
A. Yes, sometimes when my phone vibrates
B. I check all the time and get disappointed if it isn’t them
C. I think it’s a waste of time to look out for their messages or calls
7. What happens when you talk to this person?
A. I feel pretty calm
B. I get butterflies in my stomach
C. I don’t know
8. How long do your conversations last?
A. It depends
B. A few hours
C. I don’t know
9. When you remember their names, what do you think?
A. I think about how cute they are
B. I smile sheepishly
C. I don’t care
10. What would be your response if they were sick or something?
A. I would call in and check up on them
B. I would drop everything and go check up on my friend
C. Maybe, I’d go and see them when they get better