1. Do you feel like it's your responsibility to "fix" your partner?
A. Yes, it's my job to make them better in any way I can
B. No, I let my partner find their own path
C. I want to help fix them but I know when to back off
2. If your partner is having a bad day, how do you usually react?
A. I feel the stress and sadness that they are experiencing
B. I feel like I didn't do enough to make them happy
C. I try to offer a healthy amount of support and compassion
3. What do you do if you suspect your partner is cheating on you?
A. I think it's my fault and I will stay with them no matter what
B. I already knew something was amiss because my intuition is never wrong
C. I would be hurt and I would leave the relationship
4. Do you go above and beyond to make sure your partner is happy?
A. I do what I can but my partner's happiness is ultimately their responsibility
B. I will do anything and everything to ensure they are always happy
C. If my partner is sad I immediately feel those same emotions along with them
5. How important is alone time to you?
A. It's vital. I need alone time to recharge
B. I don't ever want to be alone, I always want to be with my partner
C. I like alone time but I'm fine if I don't get enough of it
6. Do you ever intervene in your partner's personal life?
A. I do this often
B. I do intervene occasionally
C. I never do this
7. When you and your partner are having an argument, how does it usually end?
A. I always back down and let my partner win to keep the peace
B. I am quite sensitive to confrontation but I will stand up for what I believe in
C. We don't really argue. We have mature, rational discussions
8. Do you ever feel like you're clinging on to a relationship that should have been over long ago?
A. No, if I felt that way I would just leave
B. Yes, but I feel like my partner needs me so I stay
C. Sometimes, but I want to work through things
9. Have you ever been told you're too emotional?
A. Yes, I have heard this often
C. Nobody has ever said this to me
10. How often do you prioritize the needs of others before your own?
A. I always put other people's needs before my own, especially when it comes to my relationship
B. I am considerate of others but I also know when to put myself first